here’s an easy read!! let me know if you relate to me on any of these things! these are the 15 things I cannot get enough of at the moment:
- My friends lol
- Burt’s Bees Original Lip Balm
- Watercolor Painting
- Making playlists with my friends on Spotify
- I AM IN LOVE WITH SUMMERTIME
- Peeing my pants laughing. (what’s new)
- Nail Stickers
- Painting my nails in general
- Tanning (I know, skin cancer, I know, but I just wanna be dark)
- Watching motivational videos on youtube (much needed lately lol)
- I can’t get enough apples w/ fruit dip mmmmm
- Video Editing. This is so stress relieving, and the final products are so satisfying.
- My camera in general. I love my camera sm.
- I love to drive in my car and sing to my music
- Italian ice and snow cones… that’ll getcha
These are definitely keeping the smile on my face at the moment. Feeling so good. Let me know what you are currently all over!! AND I’ll talk to ya next week!!
HEY!! It’s been a month, so sorry, it’s been so busy around here, things to do, places to go, people to see, you know how it goes. So much has been going on in the last month! School is done and over, I went to California with my family, I quit my job, I went on a trip with my friends, it’s been a gooooood time.
California was so much fun. Me and my family went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, and the beach. It was so fun to get away for awhile, and to spend time with each other. I filmed a video while we were there, and if you want to watch… here it is, go give it some love!
It was so fun, we stayed in a hotel right across the street from Disneyland and so we just walked over. At Universal I got a Draco Malfoy wand and I’m more than a little excited. California Adventure we went on California Screamin’ I have no idea how many times, but it was a lot. It was a good couple of weeks!! If you get the chance to go, go!!!
ANYWAYSSSS!! TALK TO YOU SOON!!!