Hi my friends!!! So, I just finished my junior year of high school. I have had one of the best years of my life. I wanted to make a couple lists of 11, since I have now completed 11 years of school..!
11 things I’ve learned:
- The relationships you have with people are the most important things you can have. A friendship is so valuable.
- Quality over Quantity. Always.
- You don’t need an boyf or girlf to be happy
- But if/when you do have one and they do make you happy, you are pretty lucky.
- Having a clean room will make life less chaotic.
- You’re attitude determines e v e r y t h i n g
- You don’t have to care what other people think, but you should still be nice
- Revenge isn’t sweet
- Don’t settle for friends, or for anything, do what you can to get what you want
- Don’t just sit around, spend time with the people you love doing the things you love.
- You grow when you get out of your comfort zone
11 things i would tell ‘will be’ juniors
- Don’t be the moocher, no one likes a moocher, it is gonna be okay if you spend a little money
- Don’t get stuck in your group, expand your social circle and be friends with as many people as you can
- Be your own person, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing or not doing. You do you and you’ll find people who will love you for that
- Find hobbies and something to do with your time, go play a sport, go get a job, go do something with your life
- GRADES ARE IMPORTANT!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND STUDY
- The best friends are the ones that make you a better you
- Be brave and go for your crush, for example tell their friends you think they’re hot, sometimes it works out to be something pretty great 🙂
- Being mature is something you won’t look back on and regret.
- Get out and do fun things, go to high school events, but if there’s nothing to do, go and do something no one has never done before.
- Be kind to everyone and make an effort to include others, you never know what they are actually going through and how far a little could go. You’ll never regret being kind either
- Do not wish away time, ever, ever, ever, you’re never gonna be able to live this year again.
These 22 things are the things that have stood out the most this year, and I hope by sharing I can inspire and help you. It seriously has been one of the best years so far. Being sixteen has been incredible. I am so happy for the moments now, and I hope when I look back I have happy memories.
Until next week!!!
Mid-week post for the first time in forever!!! Kinda makes up for not posting on Monday, but on a totally and completely unrelated topic, I DID update my photos tab so go check that out!!! I have a couple of my favorite pics from may and universal pictures from yesterday!! (Hahahaha and if you just really want to see more pics of my very very interesting life, I constantly am posting on my vsco!)
Sooo I finished the first video in this series I’m gonna do, it’s a video of my best friends and myself and all the things we’ve done together over the last couple months!! I’m still learning and grasping the art of short film making, so just stick around for a minute while I try to figure it all out.
Also. I don’t mean to brag, butttt…… Can I just say how amazing my friends are? Like they literally are so incredible. They make me laugh til I literally think about death by humor. We’ve cried together, laughed together, sat in silence together, sung at the top of our lungs together, and there is no one else I’d rather do these things with. Junior year has been so good to the 8 of us and we are all so lucky to be by each other’s sides’. And I just wanted whoever reading this to know that I am aware how lucky I am :,)
hahaha here is the video, go give it a thumbs up on youtube if you want to :p
ps cam looks sexy on my thumbnail amiright?
pps again lol sorry but congrats to my boi Jaiden who graduated yesterday!!!
SEE YOU MONDAY Y’ALL THANK YOU FOR READING/WATCHING AND HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK.
Today I’m just feeling so grateful for things I have now, will have in the future, and have had in the past. So I thought I’d made a list of 100 things I am most grateful for!! It can’t be that hard right?! I read this talk today and it said something about how if tomorrow you only the things you were grateful for today, and it struck a chord, so here are 100 things I’m so glad I have:
- my mom
- my dad
- my brothers
- My best friends, I could name them, but they know who they are ❤
- the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- high school as a whole
- my car
- my camera
- my beautiful little city
- seat belts
- my grandparents
- and my cousins
- crossing guards
- kind strangers of the world who make your day brighter
- when your heart pumps to the beat of the music
- chick fil a sauce
- past, present, and future teachers
- wild flowers
- dreams and sleep
- people who push you do to get through trials
- hair products (idk what I’d do without my curl mousse…)
- ex boyfriends
- ex best friends
- ice cream
- cotton candy dippin’ dot runs
- cute love notes from friends
- and friends who right those notes
- butterflies in your stomach
- a place to live and sleep
- soccer (boys)
- a job at the coolest place, my side of town
- flower bouquets
- school dances
- running water
- air conditioning
- one direction
- Spotify premium
- young women’s and personal progress program
- fake calligraphy
- people who tip well (you people deserve the best in life)
- elderly people who keep on keepin’ on
- pretty cities
- road trips
- in n out
- when you can’t stop smiling when you’re texting someone
- my computer
- falling asleep with your favorite people
- bike riding
- things that are so funny you laugh til you either cry or pee, or both hahaha
- board games
- good books
- inside jokes
- bubble baths
- confidence you get from feeling pretty
- girl’s camp
- high school sports games where you go to just to sit and talk
- SUMMER BREAK
- hot weather
- swimming pools
- gorgeous places to hike
- police officers
- people in the army and navy
- packages when they arrive
- missionary mail
- finding someone who likes the same random things as you do
- movie nights
- the deep deep conversations
- young love
- old love
- the value of a friendship
- my pet birdie Pete
- You, I may not know you, but I’m glad you’re here reading my post
- My life as I know it, days are good, days are bad, but I’ll take it all and I’m glad I. can embrace that.
This was honestly hard!!! Like it was hard once I got to like 55, and I was trying to think of things that really mattered and that I was really grateful for. And I could see here and name things for eternity, but I really realized today how lucky I am and how much more aware I should be of these things. I challenge you to look for the things you are grateful for this week! I promise there will be a post next week, and also I have another video I’m about done with that I’ll put up as soon as I’m done. And watch the photo tab for pictures coming within the week!! I hope you have a great week and thank you so so so so much for reading.