happy monday!!!! I hope your easter was super great!!! And I hope you’re ready for this upcoming week!! Today I wanted to do a what’s in my bag, backpack style, so here are 14 things in my backpack I wanna tell you about!! And this is pretty basic, cause who wants to haul around all that extra stuff… (and I tried a flat lay, are you proud of me?!!)
- This is just a simple 3 ring binder!! I keep all my papers from class organized into folders! I started just putting papers in my backpack, like not in the folder, and I need to do better at actually putting them away…. hahaha
- This is a planner!! I use it sometimes, I’ll go two weeks where I use it everyday and then two weeks where I won’t even touch it. I like this planner because it has room to write everyday, and it also has monthly calendars so I can scribble in due dates and such.
- My iPhone and my earbuds!! (my phone screen is so sad…) not much to say here, but you gotta have your music and your phone, you feel??
- These are my car keys!! It’s really been nice to have them on a lanyard with a big ol’ fluff ball so I can find them easily in my backpack!!
- CALCULATOR TO DO MATH!
- I have a key chain with a flash drive and two keys, which to be totally honest with you, I don’t know what they are for….
- Chapstick, Mascara, and Lip gloss. Just three of the most essential beauty essentials.
- Look how cute my water bottle is!!! It was $10 at target like a week ago and I have been so motivated by my cute water bottle that I have gotten all 64 oz of water in everyday the last 4 days!!!
- Extra charger cause it’s a must
- This is a cute lil’ compact mirror for those emergencies hahaha
- My collection of brushes, pencils, highlighters, markers, felt pens, I try to keep as many pencils as I can handy cause I having to ask someone to borrow a pencil every class period…
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks!!! I keep getting all his books confused cause I’ve read like 5 or 6 of them in the last 7 months or so hahaha but I really am liking this one!!!
- My portable charger!! LIFE SAVER
- This is just a little pencil case to hold all my pencils and such haha I always have little scissors and glue too, just in case…!!!
I only have 6 weeks left of school this year, and I’m so excited for summer!! It’s actually my favorite time of year. And this is my last real summer, so I am ready to go live it up, but for now here’s goodbye from me and my now organized backpack as I finish up my homework……. thanks for reading!!!