post #2!!!! YAY!!!
So for today’s post I wanted to write myself a letter to refer back to later! A lot of people do this on their blogs, and I thought it would be a fun one to have at the beginning of my blog! Hahaha but cut me some slack cause I’ve never done this before…
To myself in the year 2022,
How you doing?! I can’t even imagine how different life is!! You’ve graduated, may or may not be home from a mission, and hopefully in college! I seriously hope everything has gone as well as can be hoped! I have 15 questions to go through!!
- What was the overall best high school memory?!
- Have you crashed a car yet????
- Do you feel like an adult?! Cause atm I’m sixteen and don’t feel older than 13….
- Have you decided what you wanna be when you grow up?
- What’s your biggest regret from the last 5 years?
- Who is your best friend and how did you meet them?
- Have you traveled much?!
- Do you still write on the blog?
- Do you have friends that make you pee your pants laughing? You need those :’)
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What is the best choice you made?
- Are you in school? Or working? Or something else?!
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- How do you relax? Still that cute lil camera?!
- ARE YOU HAPPY?
Some words of advice from your past self! Everything is gonna work out. It always has and it always will. Friends come and go, but the fam is there for the long haul. Don’t let anyone run your life, you never did, you never should, but you shouldn’t tune out good advice. Make sure you are choosing good things, and laughing about everything.
– karly 2/6/2017
Also a side note!! I found an AWESOME site where you can write yourself a note and set it up to email you on a certain day in the future. I’m for sure going to try to use it, cause as I was writing this I was getting excited to read it later!! So here is the link: https://www.futureme.org/
Thank you for reading!! And I’ll talk to you guys next week!!