A few weeks ago me and my friends went on a road trip to an amusement park together, and boy oh boy oh boy, it was suchhhh a good time. I laughed and cried and it was just the best week ever. It started off with one of my best friends getting baptized and man we were on that goodness high the entire time. It was really hard to come home. But here is my video I made from the trip!! Go subscribe to my channel and binge watch my solid 4 videos. I’d love some tips for future vids!!
Thanks for reading!! I hope your week is full of fun and friends, those are the best weeks! BLOG TO YA MONDAY!!
here’s an easy read!! let me know if you relate to me on any of these things! these are the 15 things I cannot get enough of at the moment:
- My friends lol
- Burt’s Bees Original Lip Balm
- Watercolor Painting
- Making playlists with my friends on Spotify
- I AM IN LOVE WITH SUMMERTIME
- Peeing my pants laughing. (what’s new)
- Nail Stickers
- Painting my nails in general
- Tanning (I know, skin cancer, I know, but I just wanna be dark)
- Watching motivational videos on youtube (much needed lately lol)
- I can’t get enough apples w/ fruit dip mmmmm
- Video Editing. This is so stress relieving, and the final products are so satisfying.
- My camera in general. I love my camera sm.
- I love to drive in my car and sing to my music
- Italian ice and snow cones… that’ll getcha
These are definitely keeping the smile on my face at the moment. Feeling so good. Let me know what you are currently all over!! AND I’ll talk to ya next week!!
HEY!! It’s been a month, so sorry, it’s been so busy around here, things to do, places to go, people to see, you know how it goes. So much has been going on in the last month! School is done and over, I went to California with my family, I quit my job, I went on a trip with my friends, it’s been a gooooood time.
California was so much fun. Me and my family went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, and the beach. It was so fun to get away for awhile, and to spend time with each other. I filmed a video while we were there, and if you want to watch… here it is, go give it some love!
It was so fun, we stayed in a hotel right across the street from Disneyland and so we just walked over. At Universal I got a Draco Malfoy wand and I’m more than a little excited. California Adventure we went on California Screamin’ I have no idea how many times, but it was a lot. It was a good couple of weeks!! If you get the chance to go, go!!!
ANYWAYSSSS!! TALK TO YOU SOON!!!
Hi my friends!!! So, I just finished my junior year of high school. I have had one of the best years of my life. I wanted to make a couple lists of 11, since I have now completed 11 years of school..!
11 things I’ve learned:
- The relationships you have with people are the most important things you can have. A friendship is so valuable.
- Quality over Quantity. Always.
- You don’t need an boyf or girlf to be happy
- But if/when you do have one and they do make you happy, you are pretty lucky.
- Having a clean room will make life less chaotic.
- You’re attitude determines e v e r y t h i n g
- You don’t have to care what other people think, but you should still be nice
- Revenge isn’t sweet
- Don’t settle for friends, or for anything, do what you can to get what you want
- Don’t just sit around, spend time with the people you love doing the things you love.
- You grow when you get out of your comfort zone
11 things i would tell ‘will be’ juniors
- Don’t be the moocher, no one likes a moocher, it is gonna be okay if you spend a little money
- Don’t get stuck in your group, expand your social circle and be friends with as many people as you can
- Be your own person, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing or not doing. You do you and you’ll find people who will love you for that
- Find hobbies and something to do with your time, go play a sport, go get a job, go do something with your life
- GRADES ARE IMPORTANT!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND STUDY
- The best friends are the ones that make you a better you
- Be brave and go for your crush, for example tell their friends you think they’re hot, sometimes it works out to be something pretty great 🙂
- Being mature is something you won’t look back on and regret.
- Get out and do fun things, go to high school events, but if there’s nothing to do, go and do something no one has never done before.
- Be kind to everyone and make an effort to include others, you never know what they are actually going through and how far a little could go. You’ll never regret being kind either
- Do not wish away time, ever, ever, ever, you’re never gonna be able to live this year again.
These 22 things are the things that have stood out the most this year, and I hope by sharing I can inspire and help you. It seriously has been one of the best years so far. Being sixteen has been incredible. I am so happy for the moments now, and I hope when I look back I have happy memories.
Until next week!!!
Mid-week post for the first time in forever!!! Kinda makes up for not posting on Monday, but on a totally and completely unrelated topic, I DID update my photos tab so go check that out!!! I have a couple of my favorite pics from may and universal pictures from yesterday!! (Hahahaha and if you just really want to see more pics of my very very interesting life, I constantly am posting on my vsco!)
Sooo I finished the first video in this series I’m gonna do, it’s a video of my best friends and myself and all the things we’ve done together over the last couple months!! I’m still learning and grasping the art of short film making, so just stick around for a minute while I try to figure it all out.
Also. I don’t mean to brag, butttt…… Can I just say how amazing my friends are? Like they literally are so incredible. They make me laugh til I literally think about death by humor. We’ve cried together, laughed together, sat in silence together, sung at the top of our lungs together, and there is no one else I’d rather do these things with. Junior year has been so good to the 8 of us and we are all so lucky to be by each other’s sides’. And I just wanted whoever reading this to know that I am aware how lucky I am :,)
hahaha here is the video, go give it a thumbs up on youtube if you want to :p
ps cam looks sexy on my thumbnail amiright?
pps again lol sorry but congrats to my boi Jaiden who graduated yesterday!!!
SEE YOU MONDAY Y’ALL THANK YOU FOR READING/WATCHING AND HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK.
Today I’m just feeling so grateful for things I have now, will have in the future, and have had in the past. So I thought I’d made a list of 100 things I am most grateful for!! It can’t be that hard right?! I read this talk today and it said something about how if tomorrow you only the things you were grateful for today, and it struck a chord, so here are 100 things I’m so glad I have:
- my mom
- my dad
- my brothers
- My best friends, I could name them, but they know who they are ❤
- the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- high school as a whole
- my car
- my camera
- my beautiful little city
- seat belts
- my grandparents
- and my cousins
- crossing guards
- kind strangers of the world who make your day brighter
- when your heart pumps to the beat of the music
- chick fil a sauce
- past, present, and future teachers
- wild flowers
- dreams and sleep
- people who push you do to get through trials
- hair products (idk what I’d do without my curl mousse…)
- ex boyfriends
- ex best friends
- ice cream
- cotton candy dippin’ dot runs
- cute love notes from friends
- and friends who right those notes
- butterflies in your stomach
- a place to live and sleep
- soccer (boys)
- a job at the coolest place, my side of town
- flower bouquets
- school dances
- running water
- air conditioning
- one direction
- Spotify premium
- young women’s and personal progress program
- fake calligraphy
- people who tip well (you people deserve the best in life)
- elderly people who keep on keepin’ on
- pretty cities
- road trips
- in n out
- when you can’t stop smiling when you’re texting someone
- my computer
- falling asleep with your favorite people
- bike riding
- things that are so funny you laugh til you either cry or pee, or both hahaha
- board games
- good books
- inside jokes
- bubble baths
- confidence you get from feeling pretty
- girl’s camp
- high school sports games where you go to just to sit and talk
- SUMMER BREAK
- hot weather
- swimming pools
- gorgeous places to hike
- police officers
- people in the army and navy
- packages when they arrive
- missionary mail
- finding someone who likes the same random things as you do
- movie nights
- the deep deep conversations
- young love
- old love
- the value of a friendship
- my pet birdie Pete
- You, I may not know you, but I’m glad you’re here reading my post
- My life as I know it, days are good, days are bad, but I’ll take it all and I’m glad I. can embrace that.
This was honestly hard!!! Like it was hard once I got to like 55, and I was trying to think of things that really mattered and that I was really grateful for. And I could see here and name things for eternity, but I really realized today how lucky I am and how much more aware I should be of these things. I challenge you to look for the things you are grateful for this week! I promise there will be a post next week, and also I have another video I’m about done with that I’ll put up as soon as I’m done. And watch the photo tab for pictures coming within the week!! I hope you have a great week and thank you so so so so much for reading.
happy monday!!!! I hope your easter was super great!!! And I hope you’re ready for this upcoming week!! Today I wanted to do a what’s in my bag, backpack style, so here are 14 things in my backpack I wanna tell you about!! And this is pretty basic, cause who wants to haul around all that extra stuff… (and I tried a flat lay, are you proud of me?!!)
- This is just a simple 3 ring binder!! I keep all my papers from class organized into folders! I started just putting papers in my backpack, like not in the folder, and I need to do better at actually putting them away…. hahaha
- This is a planner!! I use it sometimes, I’ll go two weeks where I use it everyday and then two weeks where I won’t even touch it. I like this planner because it has room to write everyday, and it also has monthly calendars so I can scribble in due dates and such.
- My iPhone and my earbuds!! (my phone screen is so sad…) not much to say here, but you gotta have your music and your phone, you feel??
- These are my car keys!! It’s really been nice to have them on a lanyard with a big ol’ fluff ball so I can find them easily in my backpack!!
- CALCULATOR TO DO MATH!
- I have a key chain with a flash drive and two keys, which to be totally honest with you, I don’t know what they are for….
- Chapstick, Mascara, and Lip gloss. Just three of the most essential beauty essentials.
- Look how cute my water bottle is!!! It was $10 at target like a week ago and I have been so motivated by my cute water bottle that I have gotten all 64 oz of water in everyday the last 4 days!!!
- Extra charger cause it’s a must
- This is a cute lil’ compact mirror for those emergencies hahaha
- My collection of brushes, pencils, highlighters, markers, felt pens, I try to keep as many pencils as I can handy cause I having to ask someone to borrow a pencil every class period…
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks!!! I keep getting all his books confused cause I’ve read like 5 or 6 of them in the last 7 months or so hahaha but I really am liking this one!!!
- My portable charger!! LIFE SAVER
- This is just a little pencil case to hold all my pencils and such haha I always have little scissors and glue too, just in case…!!!
I only have 6 weeks left of school this year, and I’m so excited for summer!! It’s actually my favorite time of year. And this is my last real summer, so I am ready to go live it up, but for now here’s goodbye from me and my now organized backpack as I finish up my homework……. thanks for reading!!!
HELLO!! I haven’t written in what feels like forever!! And today I had a post about the best things in life, but instead I wanted to post a video I just finished!! It’s short and low key but when I look back through my posts I wanna watch it! (so two video posts in a row!!) Sidenote: Can I just tell you how amazing my friends are?! We.re missing two of them in the video, and I don’t mean to brag, but wow I am blessed with the best.
Preference is a dance at my school, it’s girls choice and church dress (lol welcome to Utah) so we usually do day dates, but half of my group runs track and they had a meet Saturday morning so that didn’t work out, but those who weren’t running (or working a 7 hour shift like me) went and watched the others run! Then I think they went to lunch and then they all went home. At like 6ish I went and picked up my date and we drove out to a pasture for pictures!! That’s what most of the video is of!! Hahahawearedysfunctionalhaha….. After pictures we went and had Pasta Factory for dinner!! And us gentle-ladies let the boys go first!! Impressive, amiright?! We hung out there until we left for the dance! And I gotta ask, @all the DJs out there, why you gotta mix up the songs RIGHT BEFORE the bass drops??? Me and my friends just ended up looking awkward cause we’d catch on to one beat and then all the sudden it would change… hmmm.. But you know, we made it work! Hahaha or tried to!!! After the dance we all ended up snuggling up with each other in my friends truck. High school is so great. HAHAH so there’s that. And here’s this! My cute video with my cute friends!
hope you enjoyed!!! talk to ya next week!
Hi all!! SO this last week was my spring break!! (I only have one more at home…!!) My family went to Vegas for a couple of days to just hang out!! And the weather was sooo gorgeous. We stayed in a really nice hotel with gorgeous views and we just tried to stay busy the whole time we were there!! I already have pics up on the photos tab, but for this post, I just wanted to share the video I made!! This was my first time making a video and also first time using iMovie!! But I think it turned out cute, and it made me soooo excited for things I’m gonna be able to do in the future.
Here’s my vid 🙂
Whenever I go to Vegas I come back grateful for the city I live in and the people in my community!! It’s crazy walking along the strip how many different people there were, and it was crazy to me that they were all there from different places and for different reasons. It’s a busy world and an especially busy city.
My favorite part of the trip was just walking the strip and going into the different stores and hotels, the movie at the m&m world is always a must, and sampling the floats and international soda is something my fam doesn’t skip. It was so fun to get outta town for a couples days! ANYWAYS
Thanks for reading!!
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! This week is spring break and it is MUCH needed. I’m soooooo stoked. I get to go visit Las Vegas (look out for next Monday’s post!). This post is gonna be way low key though, cause I’m just on my way, but as I’m sitting there, I’m thinking of all the random days I don’t remember!! I’m not really sad about it, I’m just thinking about how that’s how it is. And then I think of the memories that stand out a lot, and the ones that do come to mind are either really important things that happened, or they’re something that happened that I have pictures of. When you have pictures of something you reflect and remember; as often as you see the photo. I want to remember more and as I do that, I want to do more things that are worth remembering. So it is my goal to do just that.
My goal is to take one picture every week on my DSLR of something worth remembering and to take a one second video every. single. day. I’m gonna use one of those apps for this, but I gotta stick with it!! Soooooo if you wanna try with me here’s a list of ideas for the next 52 weeks of photos! (ahahaha printable!!! cross em off!!!)
***Also the app I have is 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary and I love it. Download it. Use it. It’s super nice cause it reminds you to take a video during the day (much needed..)
That’s all for today! Thank you for reading!!! SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!