so excited for this great guy!! he’s gonna be so amazing to everyone he gets to serve! peep the video
YAYAY for another missionary video! SO SO SO excited for this cute girl. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE AND HEAR ABOUT THE IMPACT SHE HAS ON ARGENTINA. Here is her call video!!
TWO VIDEOS IN ONE DAY WOW. But hey for the mems, I have now done this video for a second year! That means I’ve been messing around with my camera for over a year!! SO MUCH FUN. So here’s a vid of my cute group !!!!
Mitchell got his call!!! I seriously cannot wait! It’s extra weird for me seeing someone I’ve known since elementary school open a mission call. He is going to be THE best missionary! Congrats Elder Wade!!
OH MY GOSH. IT IS MISSION CALL SEASON. I’ve gone to a few so far with many more to come, how crazy is it that my friends are going to be all over the world for the next two years. Man. What on earth am I gonna do..? Here is one of my best friends reading his call surrounded by the many of us that adore him. ENJOY & congrats dinho!!!!!
hawaii video!!!!!! I have for sure been home for weeks, but I finally got around to making a video to remember all the good times 🙂 So here it is!!!!! Thanks for watching ❤
A few weeks ago me and my friends went on a road trip to an amusement park together, and boy oh boy oh boy, it was suchhhh a good time. I laughed and cried and it was just the best week ever. It started off with one of my best friends getting baptized and man we were on that goodness high the entire time. It was really hard to come home. But here is my video I made from the trip!! Go subscribe to my channel and binge watch my solid 4 videos. I’d love some tips for future vids!!
Thanks for reading!! I hope your week is full of fun and friends, those are the best weeks! BLOG TO YA MONDAY!!
here’s an easy read!! let me know if you relate to me on any of these things! these are the 15 things I cannot get enough of at the moment:
- My friends lol
- Burt’s Bees Original Lip Balm
- Watercolor Painting
- Making playlists with my friends on Spotify
- I AM IN LOVE WITH SUMMERTIME
- Peeing my pants laughing. (what’s new)
- Nail Stickers
- Painting my nails in general
- Tanning (I know, skin cancer, I know, but I just wanna be dark)
- Watching motivational videos on youtube (much needed lately lol)
- I can’t get enough apples w/ fruit dip mmmmm
- Video Editing. This is so stress relieving, and the final products are so satisfying.
- My camera in general. I love my camera sm.
- I love to drive in my car and sing to my music
- Italian ice and snow cones… that’ll getcha
These are definitely keeping the smile on my face at the moment. Feeling so good. Let me know what you are currently all over!! AND I’ll talk to ya next week!!
HEY!! It’s been a month, so sorry, it’s been so busy around here, things to do, places to go, people to see, you know how it goes. So much has been going on in the last month! School is done and over, I went to California with my family, I quit my job, I went on a trip with my friends, it’s been a gooooood time.
California was so much fun. Me and my family went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, and the beach. It was so fun to get away for awhile, and to spend time with each other. I filmed a video while we were there, and if you want to watch… here it is, go give it some love!
It was so fun, we stayed in a hotel right across the street from Disneyland and so we just walked over. At Universal I got a Draco Malfoy wand and I’m more than a little excited. California Adventure we went on California Screamin’ I have no idea how many times, but it was a lot. It was a good couple of weeks!! If you get the chance to go, go!!!
ANYWAYSSSS!! TALK TO YOU SOON!!!
Hi my friends!!! So, I just finished my junior year of high school. I have had one of the best years of my life. I wanted to make a couple lists of 11, since I have now completed 11 years of school..!
11 things I’ve learned:
- The relationships you have with people are the most important things you can have. A friendship is so valuable.
- Quality over Quantity. Always.
- You don’t need an boyf or girlf to be happy
- But if/when you do have one and they do make you happy, you are pretty lucky.
- Having a clean room will make life less chaotic.
- You’re attitude determines e v e r y t h i n g
- You don’t have to care what other people think, but you should still be nice
- Revenge isn’t sweet
- Don’t settle for friends, or for anything, do what you can to get what you want
- Don’t just sit around, spend time with the people you love doing the things you love.
- You grow when you get out of your comfort zone
11 things i would tell ‘will be’ juniors
- Don’t be the moocher, no one likes a moocher, it is gonna be okay if you spend a little money
- Don’t get stuck in your group, expand your social circle and be friends with as many people as you can
- Be your own person, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing or not doing. You do you and you’ll find people who will love you for that
- Find hobbies and something to do with your time, go play a sport, go get a job, go do something with your life
- GRADES ARE IMPORTANT!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND STUDY
- The best friends are the ones that make you a better you
- Be brave and go for your crush, for example tell their friends you think they’re hot, sometimes it works out to be something pretty great 🙂
- Being mature is something you won’t look back on and regret.
- Get out and do fun things, go to high school events, but if there’s nothing to do, go and do something no one has never done before.
- Be kind to everyone and make an effort to include others, you never know what they are actually going through and how far a little could go. You’ll never regret being kind either
- Do not wish away time, ever, ever, ever, you’re never gonna be able to live this year again.
These 22 things are the things that have stood out the most this year, and I hope by sharing I can inspire and help you. It seriously has been one of the best years so far. Being sixteen has been incredible. I am so happy for the moments now, and I hope when I look back I have happy memories.
Until next week!!!